International Conference on Intelligent Technology, System and Service for Internet of Everything (ITSS-IoE 2021) aims to promote worldwide, research work, innovative and unique ideas of leading academic scientists, experts, researchers and research scholars. The latest and innovative research work is covered by advanced engineering, intelligent technologies, and their applications on advanced computing and communication to ensure social development using Internet of Everything (IoE) systems for targeted audiences (i.e. users, researchers, robots, machines) and future ecosystems. ITSS-IoE 2021 platform ensures a high-profile, leading-edge forum for individuals, communities, organizations, and countries by reuniting reputed researchers, research scholars and engineers to exchange their advanced and innovative ideas. In addition to academia, practitioners, industry, and global leaders will put together their valuable motivational speech about most recent innovations, trends, concerns, and practical challenges of IoE at this conference to inspire by giving plenary lectures.
ITSS-IoE 2021 invites the students, professors, researchers, government and nonprofit organization leaders for high quality, the latest work with theoretical and applied original papers in the aspects of accelerated internet penetration and proliferation of connected devices across the globe as IoE with emerging issues which include but are not limited to: IoT, Edge Architecture and Connectivity; Data Privacy and Security; Artifecial Intelligence, Decision and Optimization, Remote Monitoring, Controlling and Robotics, Big Data, Intelligent Data Analytics, Smart Healthcare Systems, Smart Industrial System using IoE Technology. Conceptual, constructive, empirical papers, proposals for tutorials, special sessions, workshops, forums, demos and exhibitions are also cordially welcome.
- Mobile and wireless communication systems
- 5G and next generation networks
- Social networking and social network analysis
- Licensed or unlicensed networking
- Self-organizing networks. Context aware and predictive IoE communication
- Lightweight communications
- Medium access control design issues
- Coexistence with legacy wireless systems
- Performance analysis of M2M communications
- IoT architecture: Things-centric, data-centric, service-oriented
- Sustainable IoT with respect to wireless communications, and sensing systems
- Future Internet design for IoE, Intelligent computing system
- IoE technologies for health, smart industry, agriculture, climate change, mining, energy, water management, business Process management, smart education systems and forestry
- IoT trials/experiments and standardization activities
- Big Data for sustainable development and big data analytics capacity
- Big data and business analytics ecosystems
- Remote Sensing, Intelligent Manufacturing
- Artificial intelligence for IoT
- Intelligent transportation, Intelligent industry automation and optimization
- Language processing, Audio and video processing, motion and tracking
- Autonomic Business Process and Workflow Management in Clouds
- Buffering, queueing, and caching in the IoE
- Game-theoretic and learning mechanisms for the IoE
- Self-driving and connected vehicles
- Deep & Machine learning techniques for IoE systems and application
- Educational Cyber Physical Systems using IoE
- Computational Intelligence in Cyber Physical Systems
- High-performance embedded computing
- Cyber-physical systems for water, climate change using IoE
- Secure, safe and dependable CPS using IoE/a>
- Cyber-physical systems for water, climate change, industrial sustainability
- Internet of Vehicles, Electric Vehicles, Intelligent Traffic Management System, Smart City
- Control & Robotics and their technologies for sustainable development in education
- Robotics on industrial applications, space, underwater, military, agriculture, remote exploration,
surgical operations, services and personal assistants
- Cloud Composition, Federation, Bridging, Bursting, Cloud Migration
- Autonomous Systems and Disaster Management
- Low power and energy harvesting
- Energy efficiency and spectral efficiency enhancements for IoE
- Security and Privacy aspect on Emerging application
- Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Evolutionary Computation and Fuzzy Systems
- Software Engineering
- Image Processing
A. SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
All paper to ITSS-IoE2021 must be submitted through online conference management system EasyChair within the announced deadline and in pdf formats. The Initial Paper Submission deadline is August 15, 2021
B. PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPT:
- Abstract: The maximum of 200-word abstract should be a brief summary of the work, which will be included in the Conference Proceedings if the paper is accepted.
- Summary: The Maximum 6-page two-column IEEE style Summary includes all the text, abstract, title, authors, equations, tables, photographs, drawings, figures, and references. In exceptional circumstances, authors must contact with publication chair Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdullateef Ghallab University of Science and Technology Sana’a, Yemen and extra charge will be applied for each page.
- Double-Blind Paper:The authors should not include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the initial manuscript.
- Manuscript Template: Submissions must follow standard IEEE conference templates. The manuscript template also available in the following links:
MS Word (A4)
MS Word (US Letter)
C. PLAGIARISM & MULTIPLE SUBMISION POLICY
Plagiarism: All conference papers submitted to ITSS-IoE2021 for publication must record original work which has not been published previously. Any alleged cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to the ITSS-IoE2021 and IEEE Policy in relation to Plagiarism, Infringement of Copyright and Infringement of Moral Rights and Submission to Multiple Publications outlets.
The IEEE policy on Plagiarism is available at IEEE Policy on Plagiarism
Multiple submissions: ITSS-IoE2021 and IEEE do not permit manuscripts included in its conference proceedings to be simultaneously under review for another conference, journal, or other forms of publication. Once a case of multiple submissions has been established, the paper(s) in question will be immediately declined for publication by the ITSS-IoE2021 and IEEE followed by appropriate disciplinary action.
The IEEE policy on Multiple submissions is available at IEEE Policy on Multiple Submission
ITSS-IoE2021 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Bangladesh section. Accepted and presented papers willbe published on IEEE Xplore® (IEEE Digital Library) and IEEE will own the copyright to the conference publication. IEEE copyright form will be filled out for each paper separately (One copyright form is required for one paper).
Download Copyright form: IEEE Copyright form
Registration will be announced shortly. Please always keep on update with any news through our website. The registration fees is given if only if the first author is:
Registration fee are state as below. Any enquirement please do contact us email@example.com.
- Non-IEEE Member - Local Fees: 60 usd; Overseas Fees: 120 usd
- IEEE Member - Local Fees: 50 usd; Overseas Fees: 100 usd
- Non-IEEE Student Member - Local Fees: 40 usd; Overseas Fees: 100 usd
- IEEE Student Member - Local Fees: 30 usd; Overseas Fees: 90 usd
- IEEE Life Member - Local Fees: 50 usd; Overseas Fees: 130 usd
Prepare PDF: Prepare PDF of the camera ready version of your paper. Your PDF file must be created and verified by IEEE PDF eXpress before submitting. Please use the Conference ID: 53029 while preparing PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress. While making the final paper, do not add page numbers, add all authors with affiliations, following the IEEE Template for the conference.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the
guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-2401-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-2401-8/20/$31.00©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-2401-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Copyright Form: To Submit IEEE e-Copyright Form (eCF), please visit the following IEEE Copyright Form and complete the form and submit. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit the copyright form. Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright Form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit IEEE eCF for each paper separately. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, authors need to download the form. Camera Ready Paper Due Date: September 15, 2021.
Please submit your camera ready copy, reviewer's response, e-copyright file and video of the presentation using the following link: EasyChair